Postponed! Estonia Design Centre Design Market
Design Market is postponed and will take place in Spring 2021.
NEW DATE! Estonia Design Centre Design Market will take place on May 9 at Telliskivi Creative City.
11th Estonia Design Centre Design Market will take place on May 9 from 11:00 to 18:00, at the Telliskivi Creative City (Telliskivi 60a, Tallinn).
Photo: Telliskivi Creative City ©Kaupo Kalda
Estonia Design Centre Design Market has grown to be one
of the largest design markets in the region and has been a popular event among
locals and tourists. Next Design Market will not take place at it’s usual location Kultuurikatel
(Cultural hub) since it’s easier to scatter people in Telliskivi in case of any
regulations that might occure caused by covid-19. We are able to accommodate a little bit less
designers than previous years - 85 designers total from various fields.
Shortlist of the designers you will meet at the next Design Market in Spring
In Telliskivi, there are 4 beautiful and spaceous locations for the Design Market all located around Telliskivi main square: Telliskivi Roheline saal / Fotografiska Tallinn 0 floor / Void Telliskivi and Estonian Design Centre office.
The selection was be made by a professional jury:
- Laura Nestor (Photographer);
- Marion Laev (Fashion lecturer and Head of Fashion-Stylistics at the Estonian Academy of Arts);
- Pauline Marie Korp (Young Gun 2020 - Best young graphic designer of the year);
- Urmas Lüüs (Lecturer at the Faculty of Design at the Estonian Academy of Arts);
- Katrin Tomiste (Head of Marketing at the Estonian Design Centre)
The following categories are welcome to the Design Market:
- product and lifestyle